Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Thursday, May 21

History comes to town

Just a quick heads-up, tomorrow afternoon I'll be meeting with Gideon Putnam, Henry Hudson, and General Burgoyne.

The three men are coming to town to help promote the city's July 4th celebration.

I'm hoping that these blasts from the past can shed some light on the identity of JFK's killer, the location of Amelia Earhart, and some other historical mysteries I've been wondering about.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger muldoonmedia said...

Andrew:

Let me know if Benedict Arnold blows into town, as I would like to chat with him.

I believe him and I are cut from the same cloth, both being revolutionaries constantly being looked over for promotions by the current false patriots in charge.

Well, back to the Battlefield.;-)

May 22, 2009 at 5:30 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home