Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, November 3

2009 Election Night live blog: Leave your comments

As the subject line above says, leave your comments.

Last time we engaged in this little exercise, I was unable to moderate comments (Andrew has the blog set so each comment requires approval, and we haven't figured out how I can get access to them). While that's still technically the case, we've come up with a low-tech workaround to resolve the issue: I'm logged into Andrew's account at a neighboring computer and will wheel five feet over from time to time to review and approve/reject comments.

Weighted down by pizza as I am, it may take a little longer to get there than it normally would.

I love low-tech solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home