Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, November 3

2009 Election Night live blog: Over

Our reporters are back and we're all busy crunching numbers, typing away and making sure stories get done and on the page on deadline.

I'm declaring this live blog both a success and over. Check back here and at my blog, Tangled in Wires, tomorrow for more coverage of election results and stats on just how many of you checked us out tonight.

And of course, keep it tuned to www.saratogian.com for hometown coverage of your hometown races.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks all !

November 3, 2009 at 11:11 PM 
Anonymous Elliott Masie said...

Andrew...

I was on an overnight train from New York to Orlando on Election night. Using my iPhone, I was able to access your blog and follow the results. It was great to read the returns and reports from the HQ's.

Thanks

Elliott

November 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM 
Blogger The Saratogian City Desk said...

Hey Elliott, thanks for checking in. I'm glad you found the live blog helpful! AB

November 4, 2009 at 8:37 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ashamed of my congressman, Scott Murphy, for voting with the Republicans in an attempt to kill healthcare reform. What's the point of electing a Democrat in this district if he's not going to act like one?

Murphy said at the Meridale store that he would vote with Democrats on healthcare reform, including the public option. He lied.

He just lost my vote, my money, my support, and those of my household and friends. Shame on you, Scott Murphy. You'll lose the primary, and you deserve it.

November 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home