Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Monday, December 10

Weekend Blotters Dec. 7-9, 2012

I should have said in my other post that I will post the blotters on every day I'm working. That often does not include weekends.

Here are the releases from the weekend.

Friday's blotter, released Saturday morning:
Blotter for Friday, released Saturday Here is the release for Saturday 8 a.m. to Sunday 8 a.m. which was released Sunday: Blotter for Saturday, released Sunday. Noticed a lot of calls for cars running with no one in them. Do people call the police for that? I'll post the blotter for Sunday to Monday as soon as I get it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home