Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Wednesday, February 6

I warned you that this would happen...

There are many demands on the time of a modern journalist. In addition to reading other newspapers, filing daily stories and writing this blog, we're now also expected to produce web videos. Although we at the Saratogian have the luxury of Stephen Shoemaker, our Web Editor/Camera man, editor, producer and director extraordinaire. Since starting in November (December?) Stephen has taken on maintaining our web site, and has also taken on producing nearly all of the videos currently posted on our web site.

For yesterday's primary, Stephen and I decided the occasion was ripe for a little video content, so Stephen and I and one of our interns teamed up to create the video. Although I would say that my own contributions were trifling, I'm still proud of my first video. You can check it out here and clicking on the video archive. Tune in tomorrow for part II!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Shoe said...

December.

February 7, 2008 at 4:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home