Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Monday, March 3

Kinney's gone

Chances are, you've already read it here and here, but long-time Saratogian reporter Jim Kinney caught the last train out of town on Friday, leaving behind one big pair of shoes to fill and one messy desk. Our editors are in the process of hiring someone to take over his beat (notice, I didn't say 'replace,' because surely Kinney is irreplaceable), but until then the remainder of the newsroom staff is filling in on the county beat. You'll have to forgive me if my blog posts are a bit skimpy over the next couple of weeks, but Kinney had a lot of responsibilities that I'll now have to take over on some days. So, that should be fun. I didn't realize how much I'd miss Jim until he left. Fortunately, there have been some people in here for interviews today, hopefully a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home