Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, July 1

Aretakis comes back to say hello

I've recently received a comment from attorney John Aretakis, in which he responds to my post about my relationship with this source, and the way we went our separate ways. I wasn't sure if he would ever find my blog, though it seems that he has. I've duly posted the comment, and you can read it here.

Yesterday's post, about various wrangling between Mayor Johnson and Commissioner Kim over each one's pet project, has garnered more than the usual number of comments, so rather than writing more today, I'll direct anyone who hasn't already read that post to go check it out, and leave your thoughts.

Between that and Aretakis's likening me to a spurned lover, you should have plenty to keep you occupied between segments of the Tonight Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home