Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Sunday, August 10

This just in: I'm out!

After months of tireless work since starting this job way back in November, I've decided it's time for a break. To that end, I'll be on vacation starting once I leave the office at the end of the day today. I'll be back next Sunday.

While you all are here, trying to avoid the masses of tourists on Broadway and trying to stay cool in the heat or dry in the rain, I'll be... doing the same thing. But, I'll get to wear more comfortable clothes than I usually get to!

In my absence, please focus your attention on The Saratogian's print and online editions. Mix in some snark, the occasional unedited press release, and you've got a ready-made Bernstein blog.

Have a great week, I'll see you on August 17 (and not a moment before!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home