Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Monday, October 20

It's good to be back

Today marks the first day that I've spent my entire shift back at the City Desk since I switched over to the night desk a month ago. I have to say, it's good to be back, even if some of the folks over in City Hall pretended to have forgot who I was...

I'm going to hold off on any new revelations here tonight, in anticipation of some fireworks during the one-and-a-quarter hour public hearing scheduled to address various matters before the city council meeting begins at 7 p.m. It should be quite the evening... Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog entry title is a little bit more egotistical and theological than I'm used to from you Andrew.

October 21, 2008 at 10:06 AM 
Blogger The Saratogian City Desk said...

Please excuse the typo... As I'm sure you assumed, I meant to write "It's good to be back," or perhaps I mean, "God, it's good to be back." Either way.

October 21, 2008 at 2:43 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home