Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Wednesday, October 15

So tired...

This night desk business is really taking the wind out of my sails. Fortunately, after tonight, I've only got two more nights on the desk, and I can then return to my normal schedule. And not a moment too soon.

Anyhow, I don't have much to say tonight. In fact, I'm completely bereft of anything to write here right now. So instead, I'll give a tease for something you'll see either here or in the paper in the next few days.

Without tipping my hand too much, I thought you all would like to know that God is speaking to a man in Saratoga Springs. Check back for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home