Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, March 31

20th CD - links to county results

Here's links to election results as reported by boards of elections in the counties that comprise the 20th Congressional District:

Greene, Columbia, Warren, Washington, Delaware, Dutchess, Essex (pdf), Otsego, Saratoga and Rensselaer

Looks like Columbia and Delaware counties aren't putting results online immediately. Remember, all results are unofficial.

By the way, if any of you are leaving comments, I'm not entirely sure I can access them. I know Andrew approves each comment that is left on this blog, and I haven't had too much time to figure out if I can do so, too. In that respect I feel like we're flying blind with this whole endeavor. Wild.

Alas the fate of a mere contributor such as myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home