Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, March 31

20th CD live blog underway

Ok. With a crack of the knuckles, here we go. Sorry if I get pizza crumbs on your desk, Andrew.

In fact, I ran into Andrew in the parking lot about 20 minutes ago. He was on his way up to Skidmore College to check out reports of voter intimidation. We'll let you know if anything surfaces.

Eventually he's going to make his way over to the Gideon Putnam and Scott Murphy's campaign party. Speaking of Murphy, he popped his head into Uncommon Grounds, where I'd been killing time for a few hours before heading back in here. He was doing some last minute meet and greet, presumably to urge the errant voter who's already settled into a relaxing evening in the coffee shop to get up, head to their polling place and pull the lever.

He didn't come say hello to me, though. Of course, I was in the back, reading a book, and he didn't come close enough to see me, hunkered down as I was. I was just fine with that.

By the by, Politico.com has been live blogging all day about the race.

Our newest team member, Emily Donohue, will be heading over to the Holiday Inn in a bit to insert herself into the Tedisco campaign party. I know she's wondering if she'll end up hearing a concession speech tonight. Will she? Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan Hudy said...

Pizza! Pizza! and you didn't call.
As the great sports design blog states as it's mantra "Election Night Pizza is for wussies!"
Save me a piece!

March 31, 2009 at 9:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home