Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Tuesday, March 24

Grocery list: Milk, bread, produce, Jim Tedisco

Steve here.

Of course Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand would take to the TV airwaves to endorse Scott Murphy for her old seat in the Assembly, as can be seen in the ad below:



What I find surprising is that Neil Golub, president, founder and guru of Price Chopper supermarkets, took to the airwaves to support Jim Tedisco. Note: I'm not surprised he's supporting Tedisco, just that he took to the airwaves to support him. In wide screen!



Personally, I want my groceries and my politics to remain separate. It should be written into the Constitution.

Note to Danny Wegman: Come to the Capital Region.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good-bye Rick.

March 24, 2009 at 5:05 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How stupid is Neil?

I will not shop PC anymore

I would bet he will lose more than he gains due to this

March 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home