Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Wednesday, March 11

Changes in the office

Nope, sorry haters, I am not leaving The Saratogian.

But, I thought readers might be interested to know that we have a new reporter starting here tomorrow. I don't know too much about our newest hire, but I've heard that she went to high school in Burnt Hills, and has been living in New England, working at a newspaper there for some time.

She will replace Ann Marie French on the county beat, mercifully taking over some of the responsibilities that I've been covering since Ann Marie left.

Look for her byline in the coming days, I'm sure we won't waste any time in putting her to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home