Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Thursday, December 13

Blotter 12/13/12

I spent almost my entire day in Washington County today between the Cambridge press conference on Jaliek Rainwalker and the sentencing of the man who caused the Salem House explosion in July 2011.

It seems like the police spent most of yesterday chasing down mental health pickups and suspicious vehicles.

There was also an unattended death which I am told is not suspicious, a report of a Rottweiler running down the street with a cat in its mouth and an assault on a woman in her home that ended in a mental health pickup.

Blotter 121312

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that only one page can be embedded from scribe. Any thing other then your current blotter is blank

December 14, 2012 at 3:56 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what you are looking at, but everything looks fine to me. I have a whole slew of things ebedded from Scribd, and they all show up on my computer. Can you only see one page?

December 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, embedding multiple documents on one page is not supported in Internet Explorer.

December 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, sorry anonymous, I don't use Internet Explorer, so I don't see that problem. I'll see what I can find out about solving it for you.
In the meantime, I use firefox and it works fine.

December 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home