Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Thursday, August 1

The tale of GreenBeard's Gold

There is buried treasure at the end of Victoria Lane, at least according to SeeClickFix.com user GreenBeard.


I found it (the post, not the treasure) while I was scouring the website for a SeeClickFix issue to cover for the paper, which I have been having trouble with lately because any new posts are usually repeats of old ones, which I have covered (search Seeclickfix on The Saratogian website to see what I mean). I've repeated a few, but it usually gets the same response from the city.

If anyone has a SeeClickFix they would like for me to cover, let me know. I've searched the past few weeks for anything new to no avail, but perhaps there is something I've overlooked. Otherwise, keep posting your traffic gripes on the website.

Or post links about buried treasure on SeeClickFix.com, though I can't promise anything. Here is a link to the post.

And here is my best rendering of what the map likely looks like:


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Trapped in History said...

oh, there are lots of them.... the parking situation in front of "the spot", on rail road place comes to mind. the cars park parallel to the road until the spaces move closer to franklin square. then the park almost perpendicular to the curb. this chokes the road off for cars traveling east and west.

plus, on a side note. ive noticed that not all sound offs make the online edition. a particular one about the carousel made the print edition a couple weeks ago, but never seemed to make it to the online edition. just wondering why?

August 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what the problem would be there. My guess would be it was an oversight. I'll look into it on Monday, Mark.

In the meantime, do your traffic concerns have posts on See Click Fix?

August 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM 
Anonymous DakChili said...

Lucian, I know it's not much but maybe you can get to the bottom of the illegal fireworks issue recently posted on SeeClickFix. We are having issues near Tait Lane and residents of Geyser Crest have replied that they too are experiencing a similar issue.

August 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home