Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Friday, August 28

Mid-Summer break

As this week draws mercifully to a close (not for me, but for most people), I wanted to let readers know that I will be on vacation, beginning at the end of my shift Saturday, until Tuesday, Sept. 8. And really, who knows? Maybe I'll just stay on vacation.

Just kidding. But seriously, wouldn't that be nice?

If you have any news items to report in my absence, please contact Steven Shoemaker, sshoemaker@saratogian.com, of 583-8729 x221.

Steve may be posting the odd item or two here on the City Desk, but expect regular updates to resume upon my return from vacation.

For now, I'm deep into preparation for Traver's weekend. Although I'm really no fan of horse racing, it's hard to overlook how huge of an event it is, and on some level, I am looking forward to attending the track tomorrow, notebook in hand.

If you're planning on being there, please stop me and say hello. I'll be easy to spot: look for the media credential around my neck, pad and pen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home