Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Monday, July 21

whowhatwhenwherewhy

Anyone out there who still reads the print edition of The Saratogian (a task becoming increasingly difficult due to continuing problems with home delivery), has surely noticed by now an item on page 3 called "Who What When Where Why," or, more simply "5 Ws."

Well, I haven't been the biggest fan of these since they were rolled out back in April or May, but I have to admit, it is quite the popular feature. Numerous people have approached me to tell me they read the 5 Ws with great interest each day.

So here's your opportunity for fame and fortune (OK, maybe not fame or fortune, but at least some local notoriety). I would love to feature any one who reads this, or anyone else for that matter.

If you're the kind of person who would love to see their smiling mug in the paper -- or is you know someone who might. Please give me a call at 583-8729 x219, email me at abernstein@saratogian.com, or post on the blog.

Feel free to use a 5W to plug your upcoming garage sale, your child's first birthday, or show off your brand new lawn mower. Whatever. Seriously, I'd love nothing more than to put you in the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home