Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Monday, September 22

City Desk?

Well, here I am on my first night of lay out duty. So far, everything is going swimmingly. I'm just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's front page, and will soon start doing a bit of proof reading. It's probably not a bad thing for a newspaper man to be exposed to this side of the paper's operation. After all, I'm sure I'll come away from this experience with a better understanding of why the copy desk sometimes gets on my case when I come back fro ma late meeting and push their deadline.

Otherwise, it's been a pretty quiet day. Not a peep from City Hall, which I suppose is a good thing. Hopefully I haven't missed a big story by while staying in isolation here...

If I have, feel free to post information in the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home