Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Sunday, September 28

Debate

The media was pretty quick to anoint Barrack Obama winner of Friday's presidential debate. I tried to be as objective as possible while watching the debate, and I have to say, I wouldn't have called the debate for Obama. To me, the two candidates seemed very even. Each had good moments and bad moments.

One argument I heard is that foreign policy is supposed to be McCain's best issue, and given that, he should have thoroughly trounced Obama. I'm not convinced that a failure to trounce constitutes a victory. I guess I'll reserve judgment for the next meeting. Anyone else have thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home