Blogs > Saratogian Newsroom

The Saratogian Newsroom blog, complete with thoughts and commentary from our newsroom staff and regular posts on happenings around town.

Thursday, December 18

Thursday round up

Leave it to the Planning Board to keep me at work late on the last day of my week. Oh well, so goes the life of the City Reporter.

Anyhow, I'm pretty well blogged out, so, in lieu of writing anything new, I'm going to refer you to the most interesting stories from today:

Robbery suspect crashes spectacularly on Rt. 50. Unfortunately, I was out of the office when this came in, so I missed the call, and my colleague Stephen Shoemaker took it instead. Some people get to have all the fun.

Secondly, Ann Marie French's report on a lawsuit filed against two downtown gin joints, following a double-fatal car accident back in June has generated quite a lot of comments from readers. Join the conversation.

See you on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home